The guys riding the back roads of Sacramento
Crazy day. Here was my schedule...
- Pick up Chann McRae (Garmin director sportiff and my old coach) at 6:30am
- Drive to Mixed Martial Arts Class with Chann (by the way, Chann is crazy and does this MMA stuff) I enjoyed watching the hour workout...tough stuff but right up Chann's ally. Chann is a scrappy dude.
- Go back to the team Hotel and have breakfast with the riders and support staff.
- Prepare for a 3 hour ride and visit friends.
- Ride with Chann and Matt White in the follow vehicle. Matt literally just got off the plane for Austrailia, caught a ride to the hotel and jumped into the car with us. He has not slept in 24 hours.
- Follow the boys around for three hours. Got a chance to watch the master Alan Lim do the final touch ups on the guys. Alan has this training thing down to a science and takes his work very seriously.
- Get back to the hotel in Sacramento and I bug out to the Williams shop to build a couple sets of Powertap wheels.
- Go home to the family.
- Sleepy time!