- Our sponsored team Exergy Pro Cycling has been on fire! 2nd overall at San Dimas stage race..4th overall at Redlands stage race. 1st overall at Calville Bay Classic stage race.
- Josh Geiszler, our head mechanic has been very busy. By day he wrenches at Williams and by night he is the mechanic for Exergy Pro Cycling.
- Josh also runs our new pro neutral support package at Williams. Josh worked Merco and San Dimas stage race plus multiple criteriums. Josh is amazing!
- Williams has had three back to back to back largest sales months in the history of the company.
- Tour of California filming done and ready to post two weeks prior to the race on our front page. Thank you Nate at the data driven athlete for all your hard work.
- Williams carbon clincher sales are off the charts. We sold out of a March shipment in 5 days followed by selling out of the April shipment in 3 days.
- The complete staff is off to Sea Otter Classic tonight. We plan to race, meet up with Exergy Pro Cycling and all their sponsors.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The last couple months!!
Posted by Williams Cycling at 2:04 PM